Faith
I have a painting in my room that my friend saw and wanted one, so I painted her this the other night. I had painted the original as a reminder of several things...
One such thing is God's faithfulness. In the story of Noah and the flood, Noah sends out a dove to see if the waters have subsided. The first time, the dove returns because there was no place for it to land. The second time, the dove returns with a branch, and the the third time, the dove doesn't return, so Noah knew that the waters had receded. God always does what He says He's going to do. He said the flood would come, but God also said that He would protect and provide for Noah and his family. Though we may go through trials or storms, good days and bad days, or uncertain times, God is always faithful to see us through it. We just have to trust in Him and in his perfect timing.