Life on the other side
Interesting is the word that I have been using to describe everything here...it is all very different and so to keep a positive perspective I choose to use the word "interesting." Life is fun and I learn new things everyday. Today, I took my first autorickshaw ride by myself. Men in this country are not like men back home...the men here will ask for directions. We must have stopped 5 or so times for him to ask someone for directions, and once for him to use the restroom, and once so he could get out and manually push it in reverse to turn around. The ride was quite comical. Tonight, several of us went to see Slumdog Millionaire and I would recommend for everyone to see this movie. The movie was great and if you want to get a good picture of what it is like on the other side, this will give it to you. Tomorrow, I leave for my temporarily permanent home, which I am excited to finally get settled and meet my new roommates. I will start learning language soon, so please be lifting that up!