Dead Ant
As some of you know, we have a problem with ants. I pretty sure they are taking over the country actually. There is usually a line of them outside our front door. They don't usually come in through the front door (not sure where they come in the house) but I was really tired of them hanging out at the door. We have some miracle chalk that you can draw around them and they die, but it's just a temporary solution. So the other day I decided to pour bleach and bug repellent down the little whole they come out of, just to see what would happen. I closed the door back and was sitting in the living room waiting for my roommates to come home. When they did, I opened the door and the ants were having a mass escape. I was really sick. So then we got the chalk and there was nowhere for them to go. There were probably a million... and I don't think that is an exaggeration. Keep in mind, they're not big ants... it just appears that way because they're all clumped together. It may sound cruel, but there's no more ants at our front door... now only if I could find the other place they come in.