Down South



This past weekend, I went down South to visit a friend who I went to college with. We had so much fun! The first afternoon/night I was there it RAINED! I was so incredibly happy considering that I love rain and haven't seen it for over 3 months now. I had a few meetings, but we got to do some fun shopping and have some quality friend time.







I ate at Hard Rock and had chicken
fingers, ate a hamburger at another restaurant and found Dr. Pepper. Considering that we don't have these things in our city and so I haven't had them in forever, these were great treats for me. We also found this fun little street vendor called Georgia Gold, and they had sweet tea! How perfect...their colors were even red and black! We had a great weekend.

posted under |
Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments